.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

GregInJapan

Japan As I See It

Monday, December 12, 2005

Sleepy Time

Some of you may wonder why I post so early in the morning(or so late at night). Please remember that I am quite a few hours ahead of you in the States, so, my time signature will reflect that. Yes, as you slumber, I amble. While you race about in your busy day, I am visiting the land of Nod.

On another note, the Osaka Public Library is great! I have gotten several biographies there, including one on Cicero and of Che, and am currently reading a Star Wars book--- old habits die hard. I can keep up with the lies the press doles out as well; they have a subscription to many newspapers, including the New York Times. The library has many books in English, a section large enough to rival small public libraries back home, and it has A/V material, cds, videos, etc. Oh, it also has some books in Japanese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home