.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

GregInJapan

Japan As I See It

Monday, June 26, 2006

Excuses, excuses

My home computer has been acting strangely for the last few months. I try to open it up, but, instead of completely booting up, it will get 95% of the way there, then go to a blue screen. This screen promises a memory dump, but never does, and instead goes back to booting up. Then it repeats, in an endless cycle. I have not been able to use it for a while. In the meantime, I go to the Apple store in Shinsaibasi, or to the local internet cafe. I am going to have someone look at my computer on Friday, and hopefully they will solve the problem. Until then, I will have to wait, but I am eager to post pictures, and stories. And to have a machine that works, so that I can have a decent cup of tea, and mess around on my computer in the privacy of my own room.

Good times, good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home