.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

GregInJapan

Japan As I See It

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Absorbed

There are many ways to go.

Most Japanese are cremated, and even before Japan was my plan, my parents decided that they, too, would have their bodies rendered to ashes faster than the good earth would do, and placed in a crematorium. I have decided to follow the examples of my parent and peers. I will not be placed in the cold, cold ground to moulder.

Scatter my erstwhile bones where they will go. If you want a memento of me, I will write you a letter. There, you can have that forever.

1 Comments:

At 2:28 AM, Blogger Juan said...

what's going on? why are you talking about this kind of things? I may want to be burnt as well when I am gone...hurhhh$%^&*#@$ can't think more..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home