.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

GregInJapan

Japan As I See It

Monday, June 25, 2007

Dice K has made me famous

Well, because I still have some connexions back home in Springfield, Massachusetts, the local press interviewed me about my Japan adventure, and my thoughts on baseball. I know a lot of you don't necessarily associate me with baseball, or any sport, really, but I am a proud member of the Red Sox Nation, and have always been. Here is the article for you all to enjoy:


I may not yet be big in Japan, but you have to start somewhere.

1 Comments:

At 2:28 AM, Blogger Hyperchondriac said...

Hey Greg! This is jasmine....just tagged you in my blog....sorry! I know it can get annoying. I hope you are enjoying Japan! Where are you now?
http://hydeparkblues.wordpress.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home