.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

GregInJapan

Japan As I See It

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Apparently, Apparel

Last week I bought a nifty looking hat for myself, which has replaced a hat I left behind in Ireland three years ago. I do not often buy clothing for myself, mostly because clothes remain a good gift for people to give to me. My Mom even laughs at me when she hears that I have purchased new shoes, as this is an infrequent event. Case in point, the last pair of shoes I bought for myself was when I bought shoes just before I went to France. That was almost two years ago. I still have the shoes. But, I am thinking of buying new sneakers, Chuck Taylor All Stars, Fish Heads, you know, the black Converse High Tops. Japan must be really changing me, going on a clothes buying spree like this.

1 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger Juan said...

Greg, I am counting your days left before going to beijing. From what my brother told me, though, you won't be able to login your blog in China. So you might have to save your musings and pictures and fun moments till you are back to Japan or Baltimore...sorry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home